Keeping you safe
Resort updates on services and facilities abiding by the relevant measures against the spread of Covid-19
The health and wellbeing of our Guests and Staff are our priority, we would like to make your stay as pleasant as always and we will do our utmost to assist you within the legal requirements.
Please help us keeping the safety of our public areas possibly practicing social distancing in public areas of the resort.
We are extremely thankful for your support and understanding.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES
- Courtesy signage throughout our Resort reminds guests about the required social distancing, public area occupancy and capacity limits, in compliance with local protocols.
- Hand sanitizing dispensers are in all public areas
- A sign is placed next to each property elevator displaying the maximum number of people allowed to enter
- We launched Columbia Beach Resort application from Google Play and Apple stores: in addition to several other services and information, use the app to check-in and unlock the suite’s door.
- DIAMOND SAIL CLUB MEMBERS
- Our loyal customers will not see any change in their Diamond Sail Club membership’s acquired benefits.
…not a Columbia Beach Resort Diamond Sail Club Member yet? Enrol here!
- HOUSEKEEPING ENHANCED CLEANING PROTOCOLS
- Every suite is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to, during guests’ stay and upon departure. Please be informed that between back-to-back occupancy of the same suite, this must be kept vacant for a time permitting adequate aeration. We count on your understanding for any delay in the assignment of a suite upon check-in.
- Our suite cleaning and sanitation procedure have been upgraded: our team use only cleaning products approved by the Health & Safety authorities.
- Regular suites’ turn-down service is provided between 6pm and 9pm: Guests can choose to decline this service by informing the Front Desk.
- Guests can choose the frequency of suite cleaning and linen change upon arrival.
- The suite cleaning takes place only when guests are not in the suite, unless specifically otherwise permitted by the Guest.
- Suite linen is changed daily, unless otherwise requested by Guests. Linen is washed in a hot-water cycle (90°C) with laundry detergent. If a hot-water cycle cannot be performed (due to the characteristics of the material) other sanitizing products will be added to the wash cycle.
- To be as environmentally friendly as possible, as well as compliant with Covid-19 measures, we have kept only the most necessary information printed on a one use or a cleanable sheet in the suites.
- RESORT FACILITIES
HEBE SPA, Sports & Relaxation
- SPA treatment rooms: please note that between treatments we observe a 30-minute gap to sanitize and aerate rooms and equipment
- Jacuzzi & Sauna maximum capacity is displayed
- Steam Bath maximum capacity is displayed
- Fitness studio classes booking is mandatory
- Squash & tennis courts accessible upon booking
- Face, beach towels, bathrobes and complimentary bottled water can be collected from the SPA reception
- Our team ensures regular cleaning and sanitizing of equipment, however, we encourage our guests to disinfect gym machines or tools after use
We warmly recommend reserving the above SPA facilities in advance to avoid disappointment. For children’s access to the indoor pool, please visit the HEBE SPA facilities page.
The Den Kids Club & Cub Life Crèche
- The Den Kids Club: limited capacity, accessible only upon reservation
- Cub Life Crèche (up to 3yrs old): available upon booking, at a fee
- Our Childcare Supervisor is certified in Childcare Covid-19 Safety
- The Kids Club team perform regular cleaning and sanitizing of the toys and playing kits.
Due to the Kids Club limited capacity, we strongly recommend making a reservation for your children well in advance.
- FOOD & BEVERAGE OUTLETS
Restaurant & Bar Facilities
We warmly recommend making a reservation for your main meals, especially during weekends, and for families with young children we gently suggest early dining.
- Breakfast (á la Carte or Buffet Serving) are operated with social distancing guidelines, sanitizer and PPE available. The practice of regular cleaning and disinfection of facilities and equipment has been implemented.
- We have replaced our traditional menus with single use and sanitizable laminated menus.
- We have implemented digital menus retrievable by scanning a QR code placed on each Restaurant and Bar table
- Disinfection of tables, chairs and utensils is completed after guests leave their table.
- Signs have been placed on the floor to assist in keeping to the required 2 metre distance.
- We recommend electronic payments whenever possible and that cash payments are avoided.
- We recommend sanitizing hands upon entering any Food & Beverage Outlets – whether indoor or outdoor.
The information provided on this page reflects the current situation as per the latest Cyprus Government announcement, which may change, hence our services and facilities may be revised accordingly. For the latest property information and Resort facility bookings during your stay,
please contact us directly.
Please check the full implementation of our measures against the spread of COVID-19
Please visit the CY Government official website for more information on travelling to Cyprus and local measures.