Keeping you safe
Resort updates on services and facilities abiding by the relevant measures against the spread of Covid-19
The health and wellbeing of our Guests and Staff are our priority, we kindly seek your understanding for the following requirements and implementations. We are here to make your stay as pleasant and memorable as always, and will do our utmost to assist you within the legal requirements.
Upon arrival, there will be a screening procedure that may include temperature checking and questions regarding health and recent travel. Please help us to maintain the safety of our public areas by complying with local regulations, practicing social distancing and wearing a mask covering mouth and nose whenever you are in public areas of the resort, unless you are eating, swimming or actively practising sport.
We are extremely thankful for your support and understanding.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES
- Courtesy signage throughout our Resort reminds guests about the required social distancing, public area occupancy and capacity limits, in compliance with local protocols.
- Hand sanitizing dispensers are located at every outlet or building entrance, including lifts.
- All our staff members wear a respiratory protective mask, Front Desk and Spa reception desk are complemented by plexiglass shields.
- A sign is placed next to each property elevator displaying the maximum number of people allowed to enter and recommending the use of face masks. Exception to the maximum capacity is made for guests occupying the same suite.
- DIAMOND SAIL CLUB MEMBERS
- HOUSEKEEPING ENHANCED CLEANING PROTOCOLS
- Every suite is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to, during guests’ stay and upon departure. Please be informed that between back-to-back occupancy of the same suite, this must be kept vacant for 2 hours for permitting adequate aeration. We count on your understanding for any delay in the assignment of a suite upon check-in.
- Our suite cleaning and sanitation procedure have been upgraded: our team use only cleaning products approved by the Health & Safety authorities.
- Regular suites’ turn-down service is provided between 6pm and 9pm: Guests can choose to decline this service by informing the Front Desk.
- Guests can choose the frequency of suite cleaning and linen change upon arrival.
- The suite cleaning takes place only when guests are not in the suite, unless specifically otherwise permitted by the Guest.
- Suite linen is changed daily, unless otherwise requested by Guests. Linen is washed in a hot-water cycle (90°C) with laundry detergent. If a hot-water cycle cannot be performed (due to the characteristics of the material) other sanitizing products will be added to the wash cycle.
- In our efforts to be as environmentally friendly as possible, as well as compliant with Covid-19 measures, we have kept only the most necessary information printed on a one use or a cleanable sheet in the suites.
- RESORT FACILITIES
HEBE SPA, Sports & Relaxation
- SPA treatment rooms: please note that between treatments we observe a 30-minute gap to sanitize and aerate rooms and equipment
- Jacuzzi & Sauna temporarily closed
- Steam bath temporarily closed
- Lockers available upon request at SPA reception
- Changing rooms and showers restricted use as located in enclosed areas
- Gym accessible only upon booking; hand sanitizers and machines' disinfectant available in wall-mounted dispensers
- Fitness studio classes booking is mandatory
- Squash & tennis courts accessible upon booking
- Face, beach towels, bathrobes and complimentary bottled water can be collected from the SPA reception
- Our team ensures regular cleaning and sanitizing of equipment, however, we encourage our guests to disinfect gym machines or tools after use
We warmly recommend reserving the above SPA facilities in advance to avoid disappointment. For children’s access to the indoor pool, please visit the HEBE SPA facilities page.
Beach & Swimming Pools
Sun umbrellas are distanced at 3m from each other as per protocols. We regret we might not be in the position to move or add sunbeds.
The Den Kids Club & Cub Life Crèche
- The Den Kids Club: limited capacity, accessible only upon reservation
- Cub Life Crèche (up to 3yrs old): available upon booking, at a fee
- Our Childcare Supervisor is certified in Childcare Covid-19 Safety
- The Kids Club team perform regular cleaning and sanitizing of the toys and playing kits.
Due to the Kids Club limited capacity, we strongly recommend making a reservation for your children well in advance.
- FOOD & BEVERAGE OUTLETS
Restaurant & Bar Facilities
We recommend making a reservation for your main meals, especially during weekends, and for families with young children we warmly suggest early dining.
- Breakfast (á la Carte or Buffet Serving) are operated with social distancing guidelines, sanitizer and PPE available. The practice of regular cleaning and disinfection of facilities and equipment has been implemented.
- In dining areas there is a minimum table distancing of 1 metres both indoors and outdoors which we must observed by law, we therefore have limited space for adding or moving tables and chairs.
- A maximum of 10 guests can be accommodated at one table.
- Food and drinks can only be served to guests seated at tables; drinks cannot be served at bar counters.
- We have replaced our traditional menus with single use and sanitizable laminated menus.
- Disinfection of tables, chairs and utensils is completed after guests leave their table.
- Signs have been placed on the floor to assist in keeping to the required 2 metre distance.
- We recommend electronic payments whenever possible and that cash payments are avoided.
- We recommend sanitizing hands upon entering any Food & Beverage Outlets – whether indoor or outdoor.
The information provided on this page reflects the current situation as per the latest Cyprus Government announcement, which may change, hence our services and facilities may be revised accordingly. For the latest property information and Resort facility bookings during your stay,
please contact us directly.
Although the journey to our intimate corner of paradise may now be slightly different, we promise we will strive to deliver the same high-quality service and offer the sincere and warm welcome we are known for.
Please check the full implementation of our measures against the spread of COVID-19
Please visit the CY Government official website for more information on travelling to Cyprus and local measures.