Family-friendly hotel in Cyprus
Cub Life Crèche
Precious memories are made on family holidays but sometimes you need a bit of time to yourselves. Our Cub Life Crèche welcomes babies and toddlers aged between four months and three years with plenty of activities and toys to keep your little ones happy. So go on, relax by the pool, enjoy some water sports, or treat yourselves to a special dinner.
Opening hours and prices
- Open six days a week during the summer and at peak holiday times including Easter and Christmas.
- Morning sessions run from 10 until 13hrs.
- Afternoon sessions run from 15 until 18hrs.
- Lunchtime sessions run from 13 until 15hrs and include a calm activity after lunch.
- Morning or afternoon sessions cost €35 per child or €50 for both sessions for children aged 4-23 months.
- Morning or afternoon sessions cost €28 per child or €40 for both sessions for children aged 24-47 months.
- Lunchtime sessions cost €25 plus food.
- Evening babysitting is available for up to three children of the same family, of all ages at €18 per hour for a minimum of 2 hours.**
With packing space at a premium, you can pre-order key baby items so they are ready and waiting for you when you arrive at Columbia Beach Resort. From nappies to prams, we've got a variety of items so you don't need to worry about forgetting anything.
- Reservations at The Den and Cub Life Crèche are mandatory.
- Operating times and days are seasonal and subject to change based on our little guests’ occupancy.
- Cub Life Crèche opens upon reservation, 24 hours in advance, please fill the enquiry form or contact email@example.com or upon arrival at our Resort refer to our Front Office team. In the instance of a “no show” or “same day” cancellations, the guest will be charged 50% of the price.
- Adults are allowed to enter The Den or Cub Life Creche only at the time of drop-off and pick-up.
- Private babysitting may only take place inside the guests’ suite unless otherwise authorized by the guest. Under no circumstances will babysitting services be provided outside the Resort’s premises. For safety reasons, 1 babysitter will take care of a maximum of 3 children at the same time. The service can be paid directly to the babysitter. 24 hours’ notice is required for cancellation of a babysitting service, or a charge for 1 hour’s babysitting will be charged to the guest’s suite.**
*Kindly note that parents/ guardians are not permitted to stay with their children during Kids Club or Creche sessions. This is to ensure the health and safety of all children in our care.
Make an enquiry
If you have any questions about Cub Life Crèche please get in touch with the team and we will get back to you as soon as possible.