What’s Your Favourite Pancake Filling?
In honour of Shrove Tuesday, we asked our team to share their favourite pancake fillings: a little inspiration goes a long way!
1. “I don’t think you can go wrong with melted milk chocolate, crunchy peanut butter, and sliced banana: very rich, and very satisfying!” –Demetris, Front Office Manager
2. “I’m a traditionalist at heart: try as I might to experiment with different toppings and fillings, I always go back to lemon and sugar. The trick is to get the perfect balance of sweet and sour.” –Maria, Guest ServicesManager
3. “Most people like sweet pancakes, but I prefer savoury: my new favourite is crumbled goat’s cheese with grilled red peppers and a sprinkle of rosemary: delicious!” –Hennie, Executive Housekeeper
4. “Some people might find this too sweet, but my favourite filling is melted white chocolate, sliced strawberries, and a generous sprinkling of crushed biscuit.” –Phivos, E-commerce Executive
5. “Putting a Cypriot spin on the classic ham and cheese pancake, I like to substitute with salty halloumi and lountza, which is cured pork tenderloin. The mint from the halloumi adds another dimension to the flavour.” –Christos, I.T. Manager
What’s your favourite pancake filling? Share your inspiration with us via our social media channels!