The following Terms and Conditions together with the content in this website form the basis of your contract with Columbia Beach Resort. Please read them carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations.
1. Check-in and Check-out Times
Guests may check-in as from 14.00 hours on day of arrival. If a guest has not checked-in by 16.00 hours, the hotel is entitled to re-let the room unless the guest has notified the hotel that he/she will be arriving late. On departure, guests must vacate their rooms and check-out by no later than 12.00 noon. Failure to do so will entitle the hotel to charge late check-out fees or an additional night.
2. Making your online reservation
To make a reservation, you must go to Online Reservations page. The person making the reservation (“the party leader”) must be at least 18 years old and must be authorised to make the reservation on the basis of these Terms and Conditions by all persons named on the reservation. By making a reservation, the party leader confirms that he/she is so authorised and that all party members agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The party leader is responsible for making all payments due to us.
Subject to availability, our online reservation system will confirm your reservation as soon as the total or some of the accommodation cost is deducted from the credit card provided at the time of the online reservation.
You can either pay a 10 % deposit and complete the settlment upon checkout or pay the full amount at the time of booking.
If the booking is made three days prior to arrival then full payment is the only option
The reservation confirmation will be sent to the party leader via email by our online reservation system. Please check this reservation confirmation carefully as soon as you receive it.
Contact us immediately at email@example.com if any information, which appears on the reservation confirmation, seems to be incorrect or incomplete as it may not be possible to make changes later. Any extra costs incurred during the course of your stay must be paid directly to the hotel upon departure.
After payment has been processed a purchase with the name << billing descriptor…will be provided by JCC >> will appear in your bank statement
A binding contract between us comes into existence when we dispatch our reservation confirmation to the party leader. Cyprus law governs this contract and all matters arising out of it. We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter, which arises out of or in connection with this contract, will be dealt with by the Courts of Cyprus only. Changes to these Terms and Conditions or the content shown in our website will only be valid if agreed by us in writing.
5. Amend your online reservation
Should you wish to amend your confirmed online reservation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any amendments to the arrival date, departure date or room type of the confirmed online reservation is subject to the hotel's availability, at the time the amend is requested and may result in a possible rate change. Also, amendments to confirmed online reservations can be made provided it is prior to the cancellation period otherwise are liable to cancellation fees.
6. Cancelation Policies
Cancellations made up to 3 days (including the third day) prior to arrival are fully refundable (even in the case of a client prepays the whole amount).
Cancellations received later (one or two days before arrival) the deposit is not refundable nor transferable.
In case of no show the 10% deposit will not be refundable
7. Child Policy
Columbia Beach Resort recognizes children as being 11.99 or under. Please be aware that individuals over 12 will be classed as adults and charged accordingly.
Children up to 2 years old in all Suites will be accommodated in a cot at no extra charge.
a. You warrant that every instructions and all information given by you to Columbia Beach Resort shall be accurate, true and correct.
b. Columbia Beach Resort makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, any services provided via this website or the suitability of any of the services for a particular purpose. As Columbia Beach Resort provides certain services to you via the Internet, Columbia Beach Resort makes no representations, nor gives any warranties or guarantees of any nature as to the availability of any communications network or systems of any third party on whom you or Columbia Beach Resort rely to provide any of the services.
9. Website Content
Occasionally, we have to make changes to and correct errors in the website content both before and after reservations have been confirmed. Whilst we always endeavor to avoid changes, we must reserve the right to do so. If we have to make any changes, we will inform you as soon as possible.
10. Right of Refusal
The hotel reserves the right to refuse a guest entry and accommodation if, on arrival, management reasonably considers that the guest is under the influence of drink or drugs, is unsuitably dressed or is behaving in a threatening, abusive or otherwise unacceptable manner.
The hotel reserves the right to require a guest to leave if he/she is causing a disturbance, annoying other guests or hotel staff or is behaving in an unacceptable manner.
12. Hotel Rules
Guests shall comply with all reasonable rules and procedures in effect at the hotel, including but not limited to health and safety and security procedures and statutory requirements as to registration. Guests shall not bring their own food or drink into the hotel for consumption at the hotel.
13. Losses and Liabilities
• Guests must report any loss of or damage to their property immediately on discovery to the hotel's reception staff or other appropriate staff members, and shall make themselves available to assist with any reports made by the hotel to the police.
• Guests shall not enter areas of the hotel which are indicated as being closed to the public. The hotel shall not be responsible for death, personal injury or loss or damage to property suffered by a guest in such areas.
• The hotel shall not be liable to a guest for any loss or damage to property caused by the misconduct or negligence of a guest or an Act of God, or where the guest remains in exclusive charge of the property concerned.
• The hotel shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performing any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions if the failure or delay was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control, including ( without limitation ) war or threat of war, civil or political action or disturbance, riot, natural disaster, fire, epidemic, bad weather, terrorist activity ( threatened or actual ), military activity, governmental or regulatory action, industrial dispute, act of God, failure of power or machinery, failure of or interruption in externally provided services and utilitites, and all similar events outside the hotel’s control.
• Whilst all reasonable efforts have been taken by the hotel to ensure that reservations made under these Terms and Conditions are able to proceed, the hotel reserves the right to relocate any reservation to another hotel of similar size and standard in the locality. The client acknowledges that the hotel accepts no liability for any loss or damage suffered by or caused to the client in consequence of the relocation of the client.
• The hotel is not liable for any loss or damage caused to a guest's vehicle, unless caused by the hotel's willful misconduct.
• Guests will be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury they may cause at the Hotel.
14. Area of Jurisdiction-governing law
These terms and conditions are subject to the Laws of the Republic of Cyprus and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Cyprus.
15. Amendment to these Terms and Conditions
Columbia Beach Resort reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. This Agreement cannot otherwise be altered without prior consultation and agreement with Columbia Beach Resort.
16. Use of Personal Information
The person purchasing and/or booking services from this website agree that these Terms and Conditions are reasonable. The user consents to the use of his personal information by Columbia Beach Resort and/or the owner of this website and/or its third party suppliers for the purpose of providing the services contracted.